Friday, January 22, 2010

Knock knock. . .

Filling out a bit more. . .














I'm still not using any exact measurements at this point. I'm just trying to get the basic feel and proportion.










It's always interesting how soon the future "issues" in a piece start to rear their ugly heads. I can see that the shoulders and that lifted rear leg are going to take some thought. :^\






Anyone figure out the who, what, where, etc. yet? C'mon! It's no fun unless people play along! Humor me! I'm just sitting here, all by myself, in the middle of the night, listening to the dogs snore!

6 comments:

Carol H. said...

I have no idea of the who where, and when, but I can tell it's a horse lol!

I love seeing these process pictures. I like the way you blob everything on there at first, and then it starts coming together.

Laura Dotson-Thomson said...

hehehe, your dogs can't snore nearly as bad as my sheltie... unless you have pugs or bulldogs, then you have me beat. Hackney?

ArabsRule said...

Arab, please or NSH :) With its head properly on the bit for performance :) Unless its a yearling, that would be cool, need more foals!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Please let her be more Saddlebred-y than NSH-y !

Katherine Bogucki said...

Haha, Laura, I have a French Bulldog AND an English Bulldog! How's *that* for a snore symphony? ;^P

Unknown said...

I say Morgan ( I hope) but hmm where and what? no idea yet
Rebecca Turner