Wednesday, March 17, 2010

more assorted photos. . .

. . .because there are few things I love more than a finished clay. :^D For some reason, my little point and shoot camera was able to capture these 2 (much nicer than the digital SLR) photos . . .I have no idea how this happened since the other pics I took with it were garbage. Happy little accident I guess.





Look Ma, no wires! Had to clean him up a bit with Paint Shop to see how he'll look without his supports.











For any of my collectors that are familiar with my Dozen Roses resin, I thought it would be fun to put the two together for a side by side comparison. I can't wait to see these new guys painted up and in the show ring!

4 comments:

ArabsRule said...

He looks great! Cant wait to see him in plastic :)

BluelineGoddess said...

You might have converted me into an ASB fan - I absolutely *love* his face. Thanks for sharing the progress - can't wait to see him in production!

Mel Miller said...

WANT!

GWR said...

He is splendid! I can't wait to see him released!