Thursday, October 15, 2009

This concludes my demonstration. . .

. . .of a creative block. Sorry folks, I know I have been less than entertaining for the past . . .oh. . .erm. . .how many months? If you think it was depressing waiting for me to post something new . . .you should have been here to witness my uninspiring self in person! YAWN! Our new sofa has a nice indentation in one cushion that perfectly matches my behind. Alas, even though my creative juices aren't exactly flowing freely yet, I have come to the point where I have to do *something* before I find myself slipping into a permanent catatonic state. So, I have directed my attention back to a project that I started a few months before the sculpting drought set in.



Ahem . . .inspiring, isn't it? I can't imagine what's been keeping me away from it all this time! Seriously, isn't it fantastic? *insert sound of my head banging against the desk repeatedly. . .*

2 comments:

mel said...

I like it.

Rayvin said...

Good to see you back! Don't worry, I am sure that armature will be transformed into something amazing!!