I'm having trouble remembering just how far from the deadline I was at this point. . . hmmmmmm. Let me think for a second. I guess this is somewhere in the middle of the night between Monday the 26th (of May) and Tuesday the 27th. The colt had to be delivered by 3 p.m. on Friday the 30th so, when I took these photos, I had PLENTY of time left . . . har har har! I had to time it all *just* right because all that epoxy had to have a good 24 hours to cure before any paint went on it. Anyhow, what we've got here is the completed little baby unicorn beard and the best effort I could make to blend the power tool re sculpted mane with a little bit of new sculpting on top to bring it all together. I didn't have the time, or the strength, to knead together and sculpt all the epoxy it would have taken to re-do the entire mane, so I worked on what was there a bit more with a large rasp (file) and added a few bits all along to match the new fore top. He's shaping up pretty good! From the shoulders forward at least! Haha!
The second to last photo here enlarges quite nicely if you click on it.